iSchool Career Fair
This event is a great opportunity for companies and organizations to discuss career opportunities, job openings, internships and fieldwork with outstanding students in the information field who are potential interns and part- or full-time employees in your organization. This event has sold out in recent years and receives very positive feedback from students and employers. The fair is open to iSchool students and others across campus who are seeking jobs and internships in the information science field. Last year the fair saw over 700 students in attendance.
This is an ideal venue for employers interested in hiring for a wide range of information technology, information science, and library science roles. Some positions employers have hired for include application developer, cybersecurity analyst, data analyst, information architect, IT consultant, librarian, taxonomist, project manager, research associate, software developer, UX designer, and much more.
iSchool Career Fair
Tuesday, Jan. 31, 2017
12:30 - 4:30 p.m. HUB, North Ballroom
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Fees: $300 for Corporate, $75 for Nonprofit/Government, $500 for sponsor [Sponsor slots currently FULL]
- Corporate and Nonprofit/Government: Registration includes one 6-foot table, access to Wi-Fi, parking and lunch
- Sponsors: Registration includes the above plus ideal booth location, access to power outlets, company name/logo on career fair brochure, poster/signage on campus, and website. *Please note we can only have up to 5 sponsors for this event. Requests for sponsorship will be processed on a first-come first-served basis.
Registration will be open until the event is full, or Jan. 10, 2017, whichever comes first.
How to Sign Up and Register
- Log in with an existing account or create a new account with iCareers.
- Once your account is approved, log in to iCareers. You will be directed to read and initial our 2016-2017 Policy Affirmation for Employers
- Click on the tab at the top right for "Events" then "Register" next to iSchool Career Fair 2017
- Follow instructions to fill out your registration and submit the form. Payment instructions are included on the registration form.