The application deadline for the Full-Time MSIM program for autumn 2015 has passed and we are no longer accepting applications. The next admissions cycle will be for autumn 2016 and the application will open on September 1, 2015.
The application dates and deadlines for Mid-Career MSIM program for the 2015 admissions cycle are:
- Priority scholarship deadline for Mid-Career program: May 1, 2015
- Final application deadline for Mid-Career program: May 31, 2015*
*If there is space in the program after May 31, late applications to the Mid-Career program may be considered on a space by space basis.
Applicants to the MSIM program must meet the following basic requirements:
- Bachelors degree* or higher in any discipline (must be equivalent to a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution)
- Non-native English speakers must fulfill the UW English language proficiency requirements
- If using the TOEFLiBT to fulfill this requirement a minimum score of 100 is required
- Mid-Career applicants must show 5 years of relevant work experience in management or technology
- Full-Time applicants are not required to show work experience
*In order to be eligible to apply for autumn quarter, applicants must have earned their bachelor's degree by the end of that summer. Applicants do not have to have earned their bachelor's degree prior to applying for the program.
- Online application through MyGrad
- Personal statement
- Recommendations (three)
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- GRE/GMAT scores**
- Non-native English speakers: English language proficiency requirement
**Applicants with a doctorate (PhD, JD, MD, PharmD, etc) from the United States are not required to submit GRE/GMAT scores. Having a master's degree does not provide exemption from the GRE/GMAT requirement.
All application materials are submitted online or electronically. Please do not mail paper application materials to the Information School.
Connect with Us
Planning a visit to Seattle? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a tour, class visit or meet with a current student. If you're not able to travel, we can also help you connect with a current student over email.