Adulting 101 Workshop - Zoom
The transition from student to working professional can be challenging with multiple shifts in "adult" responsibilities outside of your typical syllabi at UW. This transition may be especially difficult for students graduating this year in the midst of a pandemic. Join a panel of alumni who will share their experiences on "becoming an adult" after graduating from the iSchool. Discussion topics will include finding your community, managing finances, seeking work-life balance, and advice for making it through your first year after graduation.
- Stephanie Lim, Program Manager at Amazon
- Caleb Thorsteinson, Software Engineer at Amazon
- Mervin Johnsingh, Senior Designer at Microsoft
- Jimmy Nguyen, Product Designer at Zillow
- Andy Herman, Risk Program Manager at Microsoft
- Leanne Hwa, Business Technology Analyst at Deloitte
- Charlene Quach, Taxonomist at Factor
Registration in Zoom required to access the panel. This event will be recorded.