Why the iSchool?
The iSchool MSIM degree combines the study of management, information and technology concepts in an interdisciplinary approach that will support your career goals.
Compared with traditional MBA or technology degrees, the MSIM approach teaches you to effectively utilize the most valuable assets belonging to any organization: information and people. You will learn management concepts without needing to specialize in a particular business concentration. You will learn about technology without needing to learn code-level concepts.
At the iSchool, we educate practitioners and create leaders who can address the information challenges that face any organization. We provide you with a variety of specialization options, in order to give you maximum career flexibility.
At the iSchool, you will find:
- Faculty with real-world experience
- Research projects that inform the curriculum
- A network of peers with global experience
- Full-time day or part-time weekend options
- Emphasis on applying classroom learning through internships and a capstone project
- Affiliates program that connects students with industry partners