- Information Security Risk Analysis
- Ethics, Policy, and Law in Technology
- INFO 498 - Special Topics In Informatics
William Li is Principal Cybersecurity Advisor within the University of Washington Office of the CISO, where he manages the IT Vendor Risk Management service. He is passionate about a risk-based approach to information security analysis built upon ethical principles to help society wisely use technology for good. Prior to UW, William Li has over 20 years’ experience in hands-on technical management and attorney roles including Information Security Operations Manager at Columbia University Medical Center and Legal Counsel within one of the world’s largest engineering companies.
- JD, University of Houston Law Center, 2008
- BA, Cognitive Science, Rice University, 1996