- Educational Research
- Web Programming
- Online Course Design
- IMT 570 - Research And Analysis For Information Management Professionals
Dr. Ryan Rucker (Ed. D., Curriculum and Instruction, Valdosta State University) is a guest faculty member at the University of Washington. He has been teaching information technology, education, and research methods courses at various universities since 2011.
Dr. Rucker has over ten years of information technology and instructional design experience by serving in various positions (Senior Instructional Designer, Technical Trainer, Instructional Systems Analyst, and Desktop Technician).
- MBA, Columbia Southern University, 2020
- MLIS, Library and Information Science, University of South Carolina, 2016
- EDD, Curriculum and Instruction, Valdosta State University, 2015
- Master of Education, Educational Technology, University of South Carolina Aiken, 2009