- Digital Transformation & Cloud Computing
- Emerging Technologies (ML, AI, IoT, Blockchain)
- Project & Program Management
- IMT 589 - Special Topics In Information Management
Fawad Khan has 15+ years of experience in enterprise Digital Transformation and Cloud Computing. He has worked at Microsoft for more than two decades, building various Cloud services and technologies including Office 365, Azure and Dynamics 365.
He is ranked as one of the top Cloud Computing influencers and thought leaders by Onalytica, Thinkers360 and TheAwardsMagazine.com. Author of “Enterprise Digital Transformation” and numerous articles, Fawad is a frequent speaker at many industry conferences and a thought leader on social media.
- MS, Information Technology & Management, Webster University, 1994
- MS, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis, 1990
- BS, Physics and Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis, 1989