- IT / Organizational Leadership
- Program & Project Management
- Supplier & Co-source Management
- IMT 580 - Management And Strategic Leadership
Brian Schultz is a guest faculty member teaching in the Master of Science in Information Management (MSIM) Program at the Information School. He is a seasoned enterprise Information Technology (IT) leader with hands-on, executive experience across multiple disciplines and technology domains. Brian worked at Honeywell for 24+ years in a variety of global leadership assignments; his professional experience includes Business/Customer Relationship Management, Application Development & Support, Infrastructure Management, Telecommunications, Project & Program Management, Organizational Leadership & Development, and Supplier/Co-source Management.
- MS, Telecommunications Management, Golden Gate University, 1994
- BS, Purchasing & Materials Management, Arizona State University, 1990