Informatics Undergraduate Association
The Informatics Undergraduate Association (IUGA) was founded by Informatics majors for Informatics majors. It is our objective to serve the needs and interests of not only our membership, but also those interested in and within the degree program. Below is a list of our goals as a student organization:
- To function as a student government for Informatics students
- To provide official channels for communication between the Informatics undergraduate student body and the faculty and administration of the Information School
- To promote the interests of, and act as an advocate for current and prospective Informatics students in/to the Information School at the University of Washington.
- To provide an opportunity for social, educational, and professional activities.
- IUGA and its members shall be actively involved in the Information School community.
- To provide its members with the tools to help them both in their undergraduate studies and beyond, as well as to foster a greater sense of community within the Informatics program.
- President: Ethan Anderson
- Vice President: Jessica Libman
- Director of Finance: Davin Lee
- Director of Public Relations: Alex Gilbert
- Director of Outreach: Sanjana Galgalikar
- Director of Diversity Efforts: Rosemary Adams
- Director of Information Technology: Brendan Kellogg
- Creative Director: Daniel Hoang
- Director of Academic Support: Chris Oh