Admissions: Current UW Students
The application to start the program during Autumn 2020 will open in mid-February and will have a deadline of Friday, April 3.
To apply to the Informatics program as a current UW student, you must:
- Be currently enrolled at the UW (Seattle campus) as an undergraduate student.
- Undergraduate students at UW Bothell or UW Tacoma should reference the Transfer Student page for relevant information.
- Complete all five prerequisite courses.
- Submit an application by the deadline that includes the following:
- Online application
- Schools and transcripts
- List of prerequisite courses
- Application document
See the Application Materials page for detailed information on each of the above items.
- Learn more at a planning session or recruiting event.
- See our Advising & Support page for current drop-in advising hours
- Join the UW iSchool prospective student email list