iSchool Help Desk
The iSchool IT Help Desk can help students, faculty, and staff with any issues specific to the iSchool and any equipment managed by the iSchool. Many technology questions are generic to everyone at the University of Washington as opposed to being specific to the iSchool. As a result, you may want to search the UW-IT site. IT Connect is also worth visiting, as it contains information related to UW NetID resources, internet use guidelines, email configuration, hardware and software availability, general networking issues, computer lab locations, web publishing guides, and departmental repairs.
Solutions to many issues can be found on the iSchool Knowledge Base. If you are unable to find your solution there, please contact us!
If you need support from home or while using a personal computer, please download the iSchool IT Remote Support application before you call us. All iSchool computers should already have this application installed.
Contact the iSchool IT Help Desk
Submit a Ticket: Help Form
In Person: Mary Gates Hall, Suite 470A, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Contact the iSchool Learning Technologies Team
For help with Canvas, Zoom, VoiceThread, and other streaming/collaboration tools for teaching and learning:
- iSchool IT Dashboard for information about technology-related outages
- iSchool Knowledge Base
- View your open Help Desk tickets
- iSchool IT Help Desk Help Form
Frequently Asked UW IT Questions
- How do I create my UW NetID so that I can use UW-IT services and UW email?
- How do I install the UW Services CA Certificate?
- How do I connect to the UW network to use the online catalog, etc.?
- How do I connect to my UW email?
- How do I create a web page?
- How do I use the library databases from home?
- Where do I go for printing services?