IDEAS Student Support
- Are you American Indian/Native Alaskan/Indigenous, Black/African American, Asian/Pacific Islander American or Latinx?
- Are you LGBTQ?
- Are you a first generation college or graduate school scholar in your family, or do you come from a low socioeconomic community?
- Are you a veteran?
- Are you a student with a disability?
- From another underrepresented minoritized group in Higher Education?
The Office of IDEAS is here to help you.
Students are our utmost priority and the reason we are here. Students’ educational, intellectual and social engagements are far richer and more meaningful when connecting with people with different points of view and life experiences. We have a strong focus on race and ethnicity, yet we define diversity broadly, to include class, sexual orientation, religion and many other dimensions of the diversity among us.
- iDiversity Student Groups
- DEI in Career Services, workplace and employment search DEI resources
- Funding & Scholarships that promote diversity
At the iSchool, inclusion and connectedness are celebrated as essential components of academic excellence. We invite you to join the iSchool community of scholars and hope to see you on campus soon.
The iSchool acknowledges and honors that the University stands on the land of the Coast Salish peoples, land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands within the Duwamish, Suquamish, Tulalip and Muckleshoot nations.