- Science & Technology Studies
- Sociology of Quantification
- International Assistance Practices
Daniel Kryger is a Ph.D. Candidate at the Information School at UW.
After working in data management and collection roles to inform humanitarian response operations, he decided to delve deeper into the tensions and possibilities of ‘evidence-based policymaking’. His current research is on the intersection of statistics, uncertainty, and practicality in foreign assistance data practices. He has worked in Arabic-language offices, and is proficient in Arabic, English, R and Python.
- BS, Economics, American University, 2013
- BA, International Studies, American University, 2013