- Internet Architecture & Technologies, Networks & Network Infrastructure
- Internet Policy: Net. Neutrality, Net. Privacy, etc.
- Digital Divide, Using Networks for Competitive Advantage
- IMT 546 - Data Communications And Networking
COURSES TAUGHT = INFX 598, typically current topics in Networking &/or Network Policy &/or Digital Divide.
- MS, Information Science, University of Southern California, 1975
- MA, Philosophy/Logic, University of Chicago, ABD, 1972
Evolution of, and Challenges Facing the Internet & Digital Divides
Washington State Library Symposium: Beyond Our Doors; Connecting for a Broader Future - Wenatchee, WA
Prospects for SDX with Auto-GOLE in Distrubuted Exchange Fabrics
NSF International Research and education Network Connections Workshop - Seattle, WA
Investing in the Future, the Evolution of the CENIC Network 2018-2023 - Big Issues & Options: Costs, Work & Growth