- Design Thinking
- Information Architecture
- Front-End Development
In his 20 years as a technology entrepreneur, Jeremy has launched new products; built and managed strategic relationships with customers, vendors, and channel partners; negotiated complex contracts; and hired and managed teams.
He is also passionate about teaching. Jeremy teaches courses on design thinking, information architecture, and cooperative software development at the UW iSchool, along with courses on front-end development at UW PCE.
In addition, Jeremy enjoys mentoring entrepreneurs and helping grow the local startup ecosystem. He is Managing Director of Founder Institute Seattle, a Venture Partner at Loyal VC, and a mentor at Galvanize and UW.
- Venture Capital Executive Program, University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business, 2015
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate, Stanford University Graduate School of Business, 2015
- BS, Economics, Duke University, 2000
- Nominee - 2021 UW Distinguished Teaching Awards, 2021
- 2020 UW Distinguished Teaching Award - Nominee, 2020
- 2020 UW Technology Teaching Fellows Institute - Fellow, 2020