- Project Management
- Ethics and Compliance
- Healthcare Administration
- IMT 585 - Consulting Practices
Darnell Burgess is a healthcare executive with over 20 years of experience in ethics and compliance, privacy, project management, and healthcare operations. He is passionate about creating streamlined approaches to complex problems using project management and process improvement techniques, while maintaining compliance with applicable state and federal regulations. He looks forward to bringing his professional experience to UW as a guest faculty member.
Darnell has a Juris Doctorate, Masters of Healthcare Administration, a Bachelors in Computer Information Systems, and is a DBA Candidate and a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- MHA, Healthcare Administration, Chapman University
- JD, Pacific Coast University
- BS, Computer Information Systems, Chapman University