Finding Your Fit Alumni Panel - Zoom
Every company/organization has its own unique culture and values. How do you figure out what is right for you? When is the right time to switch career paths, move to a new organization, or change roles within a company? What strategies should you use to research organizations and find the right place for you to thrive and succeed?
Join iSchool alumni as they share their experiences with the job search process and how they found a workplace that was the right fit for their work values and long-term growth.
- Andrew Brink, MLIS, Sales Content Manager at Tableau
- Andy Herman, MSIM, Risk Program Manager at Microsoft
- Nick Hernandez, MSIM, Associate at Forum Solutions
- Louis Spinelli, MSIM, Information Architect and Research at Factor Firm LLC
- Benjamin Leeds, INFO, President & CTO at Modern Fidelity
RSVP on iCareers for the Zoom link!