The Informatics program admits majors once a year for autumn quarter only. The application cycle for autumn 2013 admittance is now closed. The next one will open in spring of 2014.
Complete Prerequisite Courses
Review the required and recommended lower-division courses. Plan to complete prerequisites by the end of spring quarter of the year in which you apply. Prerequisites may be in progress at the time of application.
Fill Out Online Application and Submit Materials
- Online application
- Application questions
- Schools and transcripts
- Recommendations (optional)
- Resume or online portfolio (optional)
Drop-In Advising Hours in MGH 470
Week of March 3 - 7, 2014
- Monday, March 3: 1 to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 4: 1 to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 6: 1 to 4 p.m.
- Friday, March 7: 1 to 4 p.m.