Visit the MyGrad online application and create a login ID and password.
Retain your login ID and password, as you will need them to:
- Save a partially completed application
- Pay the application fee ($75 payable by debit or credit card)
- Monitor the submission of recommendations and test scores (if applicable)
- Check the status of your application
Once you have paid the fee, you will be unable to make further changes to your application with the exception of letters of recommendation.
Application Fee and Fee Waiver
The application fee is $75 USD, payable online by debit or credit card. Qualified applicants can request a fee waiver through the Graduate School on the ‘Pay fee and submit application’ section of the MyGrad application. The iSchool is not able to waive the application fee.
- January 20, 2013: Deadline for applicants who wish to be considered for merit-based scholarships issued by the iSchool. Must submit MyGrad application by 11:59 p.m. (PST) on day of deadline.
- February 1, 2013: Deadline for all other applicants. Must submit MyGrad application by 11:59 p.m. (PST) on day of deadline.
- Late-March 2013: All decisions (admit, wait list, deny) will be sent via email and followed-up with a paper letter.
The MyGrad application and all application materials, including recommendations, should be submitted by February 1, 2013. Review and/or consideration of incomplete applications or late materials is at the discretion of the MLIS admissions committee.
Some individuals apply to the MLIS program more than once. These individuals will use the same process as any other applicant. Applying to the program multiple times does not increase or decrease your chances of being admitted. Each application cycle is a fresh start.