The application cycle the Full-time MSIM program for Fall 2013 has ended and we are no longer accepting applications. The next application cycle will admit students for Fall 2014. The information below is for the 2013 admissions process and will be updated for the next cycle by September 1, 2013.
We will continue to accept applications to the Mid-career MSIM program for Fall 2013 until August 1.
Deadlines for Autumn 2013 for Full-time and Mid-Career MSIM Program
- Priority scholarship deadline: January 15, 2013
- Final application deadline for Full-Time Program: February 1, 2013
- Final application deadline for Mid-Career Program: August 1, 2013
Applicants to the MSIM program must meet the following basic requirements:
- Bachelors degree* or higher in any discipline (must be equivalent to a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution)
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher (exceptions considered on a case by case basis)
- Non-native English speakers must fulfill the UW English language proficiency requirements
- If using the TOEFLiBT to fulfill this requirement a minimum score of 95 is required
- Mid-Career applicants must show 5 years of relevant work experience in management or technology
- Full-Time applicants are not required to show work experience
*In order to be eligible to apply for autumn quarter, applicants must have earned their bachelor's degree by the end of that summer. Applicants do not have to have earned their bachelor's degree prior to applying for the program.
- Online application through MyGrad
- Personal statement
- Recommendations (three)
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- GRE/GMAT scores**
- Non-native English speakers: English language proficiency requirement
**Applicants with a doctorate or professional degree (PhD, JD, MD, PharmD, etc) from the United States are not required to submit GRE/GMAT scores. Having a master's degree does not provide exemption from the GRE/GMAT requirement.
All application materials are submitted online or electronically. Please do not mail paper application materials to the Information School.