The career search is a multi-phase process that is not necessarily linear. The challenges you encounter on your job search will be overcome far easier with proper preparation. We offer the following information to aid you on your path to success.
iSchool Career Services
Contact the iSchool’s Career Services Adviser Janet Matta at firstname.lastname@example.org for individual career advising on job opportunities, search strategies, and resume/cover letter/interviewing advice and practice.
UW Career Services
The UW Career Center offers year-round services for students and alumni. It is located in Mary Gates Hall (MGH) 134, off the first floor commons.
- Receive résumé advice or other quick tips during a 15-minute walk-in appointment or by e-mail.
- Schedule a personal appointment or a mock interview with a job counselor by phoning 206.543.0535 or dropping by the center.
- Check the calendar for events such as Career Week, career fairs, and résumé and portfolio workshops.
- Use the repository service to make your letters of recommendation available online.
- Sign up for the listserv to learn about graduate-level employment opportunities.
General Career Search Resources
Online Guidance Career Webinars by Talentmark
Pick up the latest information on how to organize your job search, plan your career, build a network, develop killer resumes, create your own personal brand, and use Linkedin and Facebook to get a job.