- Data Privacy and Security
- Data Ethics
- Library Technology and Systems Management
- LIS 587 - Systems Librarianship
Becky Yoose is the founder of and Library Data Privacy Consultant for LDH Consulting Services. With well over a decade of experience in wrangling library data in academic and public libraries, Becky helps libraries and library vendors navigate the intersection of library data and privacy. She received her MA-LIS from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and is a certified privacy professional by the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
- MA, Library and Information Studies, University of Wisconsin – Madison, 2008
- BA, Comparative Studies in Religion, University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire, 2005