- STEM Education
- Design Thinking
- Social Justice and Technology
- IMT 561 - Visualization Design
Troy Hilton is the Data Manager for the Technology Access Foundation a nonprofit organization focusing on supporting students of color through STEM based education. Troy is currently focusing on Alternative Assessments to measure impact of equity and social justice work. He is driven to support growth in the ethical use of data to support informed decision making and storytelling. Troy believes strongly that education builds agency and wealth and that it should be a priority for local and national governments.
- MS, Information Management, University of Washington, 2020
- MS, Human Centered Design and Engineering, University of Washington, 2006
- BA, Liberal Arts, The Evergreen State College, 1989