- Archives and Records Management
- Latin American Studies
- Human Rights
Mario H. Ramirez is a Lecturer at the University of Washington Information School specializing in Archives and Records Management. His research focuses on the intersections of archives, critical theory, and Central American Studies. In addition to his work at the Information School, he is Head of Special Collections and Archives at the California State University, Los Angeles, and a member of the governing council of the Society of American Archivists.
- Ph D, Information Studies, University of California, Los Angeles, 2017
- MS, Library and Information Science, Long Island University – Post, 2003
- MA, Rhetoric, University of California, Berkeley, 1998
- BA, American Studies, University of California, Santa Cruz, 1993