- Machine Learning
- Business Intelligence
- IMT 574 - Data Science Ii: Machine Learning
I am a guest professor at the Information School, University of Washington. I have over thirty years of business experience, including more than ten years in online teaching AI, machine learning, data science, and decision science, major in Python language and relational databases. My research is around the AI, machine learning, and business intelligence. On the other hand, I perform analysis, analyze, and model organizational data. Develops and applies algorithms or models to key business metrics to improve operations or answer business questions. I analyze complex and unstructured data sets using advanced statistical, machine learning, the distributed graph methods for use in data-driven decision-making.
- Ph D, Management and Technology , Walden University
- MBA, Accounting, Grand Canyon University
- BS, Accounting & Finance , Banking University
- BS, Accounting, Grand Canyon University