- Youth Services in Public Libraries (Social Justice Emphasis)
- Information Behavior of Children
- Diversity in Children's Literature
- LIS 568 - Information Literacy In A Digital Age
Cass Mabbott is a doctoral student at the Graduate School of Library and Information Science, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. Before pursuing her doctorate, she was a youth services librarian and manager for seventeen years, mostly at Seattle Public Library. She has been a lecturer at the University of Washington’s iSchool for many years. Currently, she is the Children's Services Coordinator for the King County Library System. Her research includes social justice issues with youth in public libraries, the history of youth services in public libraries, and the history of diverse children’s literature.
- MLIS, University of Washington, 1998