- Program and Project Management
- Strategic Planning (Product & Revenue)
- Business Intelligence
- IMT 585 - Consulting Practices
David Beckley is a Guest Faculty Member at the University of Washington Information School, with specializations in strategic planning, program and project management and business intelligence. He is passionate about the role technology plays in our lives and what it means to live a good human life amidst an epoch of rapid technological growth and advancement. In addition to his work at the Information School, he has a diverse range of experiences from his work in both consulting and industry, focusing on interdisciplinary roles spanning product, strategy, operations, and analytics. David is passionate about solving problems, building new businesses, and mentoring future leaders. He has a Master of Science in Information Management from the University of Washington.
- MS, Information Management, University of Washington , 2018
- BA, Philosophy, Whitman College, 2004