- Information Systems & Technology
- Information Systems Security
- Project Management
Dr. Bill Dafnis, Ph.D. is a guest faculty member at the University of Washington Information School, specializing in Research and Analysis, Project Management, and Information Security. As a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with over 25 years of industry experience, Bill has led large cross-functional teams in infrastructure, operational, distribution, and technology functional areas. More recently, he has served academia leading and teaching programs in the Business, Information Systems, Information Technology, and Cybersecurity disciplines.
Bill also serves as an ABET commissioner, team chair, and program evaluator for the Computing Accreditation Commission, including information systems, technology, and cybersecurity programs. He finds great pleasure in teaching and triangulating technology, business, and project management within the context of innovation.
- MS, Information Technology, Carnegie Mellon University, 2014
- Ph D, Information Systems, Nova Southeastern University, 2009
- MBA, Lake Forest Graduate School of Management, 1995