- Computer Use in Organizations
- IT Management and System Administration
- Network Administration
- INFO 200 - Intellectual Foundations Of Informatics
Scott Barker, Senior Lecturer, teaches in the areas of information technology, Internet applications, and local area networks. He also serves as Director of Information Technology for the School and Chair of the iSchool Informatics program. Before joining the School in January 1999, Mr. Barker was Director of Computing for the School of Information and Library Science at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and also Assistant Director for Research and Evaluation for Networking Systems at UNC. He holds a BS in Computer Science (1984) and an MS in Information Resources Management (1987) from Syracuse University.
- MS, Information Resources Management, Syracuse University, 1987
- BS, Computer Science, Syracuse University, 1984