- Law Librarianship
- Organizational Change and Leadership
- LIS 594 - Management Skills In Law Libraries
Amanda Runyon teaches Management Skills in Law Libraries at the Information School. She is Associate Dean and Director of the Biddle Law Library at the University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School. Before joining Penn Law, Amanda developed broad strategic and operational knowledge in a variety of positions in academic law libraries at the University of Michigan and University of Texas. Before transitioning to law librarianship, she worked in the Office of Legal Services at the Ohio Department of Job & Family Services. Her teaching interests include transactional legal research and the ethics of technology. She is passionate about helping newer law librarians develop their leadership skills.
- MLIS, Law Librarianship, 2008
- JD, The Ohio State Moritz College of Law, 2005
- BBA, Economics, Eastern Michigan University, 2002