KPMG Cyber Information Session
Please join KPMG on campus for lunch and to learn more about its advisory cyber practice. KPMG is actively seeking candidates for internship and full-time opportunities. Cyber representatives will be on hand to share their experiences and discuss available opportunities.
The deadline to apply for the below positions is midnight on Oct. 5, 2017, and candidates must apply via both HuskyJobs and the links below. Please note, candidates may only apply to one position, and KPMG cannot consider candidates requiring sponsorship currently or at any time in the future.
- For FT Associate positions, candidates should be entering their senior semester in credits and graduating Spring 2018.
- For Internship positions, candidates should be entering their junior semester in credits and graduating Spring 2019.
- Intern Advisory Cyber Transformation Summer 2018
- Associate Advisory Cyber Transformation Summer 2018
- Intern Advisory Cyber Strategy and Governance Summer 2018
- Associate Advisory Cyber Strategy and Governance Summer 2018
KPMG is unfortunately unable to sponsor international students.
Please RSVP via iCareers.